About Amanda – Your Life Coach
My name is Amanda, and I want to help free you from your fears. People don’t WANT a coach; they want the outcomes of coaching. Below you’ll find a bit about me – but you can always reach out via email OR sign up today to get a FREE taste!
The information below is my professional bio. If you want to know more about WHY I’m doing this, please watch the video at the bottom of this page. You will learn the two main reasons I want to coach people, but you get to see what I’m like beyond the words and pictures. People are meant to be seen, heard, and felt. I hope you feel inspired to take the leap and connect to your edge.
It’s hard to put “life” into nice, neat bullet points – but honestly, that’s what I bring – my life experience.
- VETERAN IN THIS INDUSTRY – I’ve been in the CBD industry for seven of its eight years of modern-day existence. This means I’ve seen it all and helped countless like you with the questions you have and can’t quite seem to find answers for.
- HEALTH AND WELLBEING ARE MY LIFE – In the same way I have dedicated my adult life to health and wellness, I dedicate the same devotion and nuance to my clients in their personal journey. From cardio, weight lifting, and dieting to yoga, meditation, and breathwork – body practices are an area I am passionate about inspiring people to find what works for them. I just needed the “spark” to inspire me to do any of these things – as I would have never done them alone. Let’s make it happen! Imagine a world you found your spark.
- SOMATIC RELEASETM PRACTIONER – Through the power of breath, I have shifted my attitude towards life. Breath is the one thing you always have until you don’t. Coming back to it, over and over again, to heal myself has been immensely beneficial. The release of emotions, stored in the body, through this style of breathwork helps you express, so you don’t suppress. Feeling suppressed can lead to feeling repressed, which then leads you to feel depressed. When you’re depressed, you invite dis-ease into the body. Let’s clear it out with the healing power of your breath!
- TRANSFORMED WITH PSYCHEDELICS – My interest in the mental health aspect of psilocybin mushrooms, DMT, and LSD started around the time I got into CBD. I’ve put theory into practice for over two years and have seen the positive life-changing value they’ve added to my life and others. The radical shifts people have during usage can be overwhelming – but it doesn’t have to be with the proper set, setting, and integration. I bring a safe container for all those aspects of a psychedelic journey so you can focus on healing.
- LIVED THROUGH UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS – and overcoming them is much easier when you have someone shortcutting the process with you. I am not a therapist – I am a concerned professional that wants the best for you. Let me be your guide!
- Parental relationships – as a child with a parent with bipolar disorder, I am familiar with how difficult it can be to accept a parent as they are and love them anyway.
- Work relationships – while I may be my own boss now, it wasn’t always that way. Learning to deal with difficult managers so that the best outcome can be achieved is a skill unto itself. When the roles reversed – guiding difficult subordinates also took its toll. Emotional intelligence is key here! Do you, have it? Do you want more of it?
- Friend relationships – have you ever asked – am I the kind of person people WANT to be friends with? I’m here to ask you questions to reflect on what you put into the world because we all need a bit more care and compassion, which starts with having GOOD friends in your life to be a solid foundation. Be the change you want to see in the world!
- Romantic relationships – are you giving the relationship your all? How about your partner? Where is the disconnect? Where there is a disconnect, there is a lack of attraction. Not the physical attraction you had when you were younger – but the – is this person on the same page as me attraction? Ask yourself BIG questions because you deserve BIG love. Are you getting it? Are you giving it?
- MANAGED OR OWNED BUSINESSES FOR ~TEN YEARS – if you have a great business idea but don’t even know where to start – I’m here to help! There are SO many things I would do over had I understood how the real-world works. Don’t’ make the same mistakes; learn from someone who can show you a path to better understand starting a business and the startup phase of a business.
- COLLEGE DEGREE IN EDUCATION – many moons ago I went to be a secondary social studies teacher. I wanted to mold the young minds of today into the educated citizens of tomorrow. I still have a passion for politics, but my passion to help people is even stronger. I put that degree towards empowering you in your journey of learning more about yourself.
- Do the scary thing.
- When I’m at the edge of discomfort, I find that’s when I’m most alive. It can be terrifying to connect to your edge, but this is where you have room to grow. This is where you can find purpose, as your curiosity will lead the way. This is how you lead yourself to a better understanding of your vision.
- The opposite of love isn’t hate; it’s fear. Through fear, you can find a life worth loving. Connecting to your edge is about identifying what scares you so you can push through and come out on the other side loving what you’ve created.
- If you want life transformation, you need 3 things: focus, immersion, and the leap of faith (which instills fear). Giving in to the unknown by pushing beyond your comfort zone, you will have a renewed sense of purpose again in your life. Find a big scary goal, and let’s get to work!
- The world will give you what you need, not necessarily what you want – so where is the lesson to be learned?
- Yes, you may be connecting to your edge, but the world has a different lesson in store for you. When you’re not getting what you want, the world is telling you it’s not what you need. There is a lesson to be learned here: you’re creating something you don’t like – how can you paint with a different stroke of creative brilliance?
- We have the ability to make choices that create the story that is our lives – it’s our unique ability as humans. Actions stem from beliefs. I love figuring out why people believe what they believe – to see how can we look at them under a different lens and shift focus to a new perspective. This creative brilliance, when applied, will create different actions top-down. Beliefs inform your edge, so let’s connect with them!
If you’re interested in me becoming your coach, but have more questions, you can always email me at [email protected]
If you’re still not sure and want more information, please sign up for our Relive Everyday Coaching Newsletter.
Topics that may be covered (based on YOUR FEEDBACK):
- Bettering Your Relationships
- Emotional Wellness
- Increasing Productivity
- Physical Health
- Plant Medicine
- Stress Management